I have finally joined the blogger craze. And am quite excited about it. I have Betsy and Meggan to help me get things going, so I guess we'll see how it goes.
Vacation in A Warmer Climate
Vacation in A Warmer Climate
This weekend Meg and Donnie invited me to go to Las Vegas with them.
We stayed in a Time Share condo with Donnie's mom. It was way cool.
On Friday Meggan, the kids, and I walked the Strip, ate orange chicken
( well I sure did, i don't know about Meg though, I think 'Kenzie ate most of her's) and got bombarded by all the crazies of Las Vegas. Mostly we spent the entire afternoon in Cesar's Palace, that place it huge.
We stayed in a Time Share condo with Donnie's mom. It was way cool.
On Friday Meggan, the kids, and I walked the Strip, ate orange chicken
( well I sure did, i don't know about Meg though, I think 'Kenzie ate most of her's) and got bombarded by all the crazies of Las Vegas. Mostly we spent the entire afternoon in Cesar's Palace, that place it huge.
We then when to the Bellagio, saw the water fountain and the butterflies exhibit. Meg and I have decided that we are starting our own butterfly farm. It's really the only way to go. Now I just have to wait and find out the how's and where's and whens.
On Saturday we swam pretty much all day. And amazing I know, I didn't get burned. Way to go for the invention of sun block. On Sunday we packed up and headed for St. George. I got to see Meg and Donnie's soon to be new house. I liked it. It was spacey and open and bright.
All in all this vacation was an enjoyable outing . I had a great time.
2 comments:
Rusti this blog is great! i will make sure to keep checking back. your hair has grown so long! it is really cute!
Yours
Melanie
I miss you Rustimus!
Post a Comment