I just got back from visiting my sister Shannon up in Idaho, while there I had the privilege of taking her birthday shopping, we found some sweet sales, and got oodles of fun stuff. Some deco for her apartment and two really cute shirts.
But, the main reason for my visit was so that Shannon could participate in a hair up do contest as her hair school. It thought my do turned out great. It had small braids and twists in the front, in the back my hair was all ringlets and then pinned up all over the place, it was totally my style!
It was a blast hanging out with Shannon and Kevin. One of the nights I was there they took me to a Beetles Tribute concert, it was so fun to watch and occasionally sing along! We did lots other of fun things (playing Zelda and such) but mostly we just hung out, and that was the best.
Hello world!
1 year ago
1 comment:
So, where are the pictures of this hairdo?
Post a Comment