Tuesday, December 9, 2008

oh the joy (volume 2)

i was walking to my locker, up some stairs (that just so happen to look like a tub of caramel was dumped on them), i was wearing by moccasins that are quite slippery on the bottom(the bottom being made of plastic and such).

in my arms: back pack, lunch, text book, choir dress.

eights steps

i tripped up. dropping all that was in my arms.

i just so happen to be normally pale, but at that moment my face was lobster red

thank goodness it was before class got out!



okay so this video has nothing to do with me falling down the stairs, but it gave me a good laugh, and then i wasn't so embarrassed!
p.s. the sounds isn't really important!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

yet another great reason to get married in the right place, to the right person, by the right authority...

Camille said...

HILARIOUS!! I've watched it about 8 times now and I am laughing my head off.
I think that is the most memorable wedding ever!!
Thanks for sharing.