
10 Reasons why I Hate campfires:
1- No matter where I sit the smoke Always follows Me
2-The only upside to a campfire is 'smores, and I don't particularly enjoy 'smores
3- I hate having only one side of my body warm at a time
4-I almost always seem to get burned
5-While I am sitting by the fire I hate the smell of the smoke
6-When I leave the campfire I hate the smell of me covered in the smoke
7- Campfires are typically a night time activity carried on late into the night, meaning that if I don't shower right when I get home I have to sleep in that disgusting smell of smoke
8-The camp songs (especially Girls Camp songs) that always seem to accompany campfires drive me crazy
9-I'm not much of a pyro, Yes fires are fascinating but not that much.
10-I'd rather be sitting in a hammock, soothingly rocking back and forth, and checking out the stars. Far away from the smoke, the annoying camp songs, and the ashes that somehow always seem to drift out of the flames and burn me when I least expect it.
-On occation campfires are semi fun, but only on occation!-
1 comment:
What, you don't like smores?? and what's wrong with a few (or 20,000) rounds of "Quartermaster's Store"??? That's un-American. :)
Post a Comment