I was having a bit of "senior-itis" and to curb my "if I stay home I don't know if I can talk my self into going back to high school" attitude Mom and Pops lets me have a mini Vacation
I Called by bro- in- law and told him I wanted to surprises my sister Shan with a visit. Whilst on the phone Shan asked who he was talking to he, quite smoothly, told her some tale that she so easily believed, she had no idea that I was coming!
I left this last Monday and arrived in Rexburg at about 12:30.
When I knocked:
Shan stared for a minute
her eyes got a little big
She super smiled
and exclaimed "Rusti!!" "What are you doing here?"
"To visit my big sis" said I.
The much needed four day vacation was just grand. We didn't do much, mostly just hung out. and really that was all I needed!
I love You Shan and miss you quite terribly already!
4 comments:
I'd like to order one Rusti suprise visit to go, please.
I will definitely work on that!! I would love to come and visit you guys again!
I think I could use another one as well, you weren't here nearly long enough!
I see how it is....
Post a Comment