Monday, July 6, 2009

My Recent Adventures

Okay okay, I know I have been a bit lazy in my blogging, but life got a little bit crazy!
as soon as school officially let out I was off on some grand adventures!
Grand adventure Number One:

A visit with the Gramps O'Neal in Texas:
We only raked and bagged the leaves surrounding the house...

(Now just try and image how many more bag there would have been if we had cleaned the entire yard, and this was just he beginning, by the end there was at least 10 more bags or so!!! Yikes)
And played many games of Wahoo. ( a game similar to the modern day Sorry)
Which I thoroughly Enjoyed by the way!

(Long Drive Home...Had to speak in Stake Conference... Washed clothes, packed clothes and accompanied My Amazing older sis, (and bro-in-law) to New York City.

Grand Adventure Number Two:

Where I:
Walked through Central Park (well probably only 1/500th of the park!)
Grand Central Station
and of course Times Square ( in the Rain I might add!)
Kacie, Dill and I just goofin' off before going to bed!!


The Empire State Building

The Statue of Liberty (oh my goodness it was Awesome!!)
So I know that a lot of people would do the same thing but Dill and I just about peed our pants when we looked at this picture again today. Honestly some things a person can just never tire of!

The Museum of Natural History

And millions of other sweet must see sights! All in all I loved my adventures. I had amazing experiences and saw things I will never forget.
And New York City was just the beginning of my "Seeing the World" Scrapbook!

No comments: