
When you hear people talking about their GREAT senior years and how that last year was the best, and they went out with a bang..... WHAT do you mean?
Yeah sure i have a pretty lazy schedule, i do random stupid things with friends, sometimes (at least once a week) i might just so happen to be late to class. I've gone to all of the home football and basketball games. I am kind of active in extra curricular activities. I hang out with friends. mostly girls, boys still kind of stink and have cooties and such.
so by doing all of this does it mean that my senior year is a typical one? if so, this sucks. I am usually just crazy bored out of my mind. which leads me to do boring things, that supposedly NO teenager, especially one my age, should be doing. so all of this concludes that I am quite the lame teenager. and my time is almost up..... ahhhhhh
okay so maybe i am just a tad on the scared side to not have good ol' HS to fall back on in a couple of months. you know i have to be getting a life and such, taking on responsibility, getting a real job going to college. *heavy sigh* it's better than high school right? RIGHT?
2 comments:
just decide what you want to do and DO it. don't waste anything!! (and reading is NOT wasting time, btw).
RIGHT. Life is better that High School. No doubt.
Post a Comment