
Jen awarded me with this (i feel so special!).... Here is how it works
1.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap," the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Okay here goes
1- I am scared of the dark - honestly, and before i can fall asleep i have to check under the bed
2- I still think boys have cooties
3- Even though carrots taste like dirt i am addicted
4- I hate crying in public, and it make me uncomfortable when others do
5-I love the smell of "cold"
6-I couldn't live with out chap stick or lotion
7-I love to read, give me a good book and comfortable couch and i am a goner
8- I secretly wish I could get away with a more "retro" style
9- I have a bubble and hate when people invade my personal space
10-I am not at all artistic. I wish i was but even my stick figures are seriously lacking
11-I don't have a favorite color, or food, or hobby, etc. and i have always hated those "get to know you" assignments
12-I may not use my iPod all of the time, but i am addicted, or "plugged in" at times
13-I think dreadlocks look cool, and hate it that they actually are super stinky and gross
That's all folks
I don't actually have 7 people I could tag without re-tagging my family
so this is all I've got....
-Whitney
-Andrea
-Laura
I know only three, *sigh*
For link to their blogs, see my blog list on the right-hand side.
No comments:
Post a Comment