80's? I wouldn't have been caught in that in the 80's....unless maybe it was a mens size large accompanied by pants so tight you couldn't breath in them and they had to have zippers on the legs just to get your feet through.
well i saw Micheal jackson wearing it in his "Beat it" video. his shirt did look a Little different, i couldn't find a picture of that shirt without him in it!hmmm. :)
I am most definitely a Read-aholic. Trying to survive in the fast paced world of ever changing technology. I enjoy singing, dancing(not well i might add) and on occasion just being plain old crazy.
2 comments:
80's? I wouldn't have been caught in that in the 80's....unless maybe it was a mens size large accompanied by pants so tight you couldn't breath in them and they had to have zippers on the legs just to get your feet through.
well i saw Micheal jackson wearing it in his "Beat it" video. his shirt did look a Little different, i couldn't find a picture of that shirt without him in it!hmmm. :)
Post a Comment