I do apologize for seriously slacking in the blogging department but my life is quite uneventful these days.
I have an unusually schedule do to the fact that I work a swing shift (4 p.m. to 2 a.m.) almost every night. As crazy as it sounds though I like working, as much as any one can like standing for ten hours, getting all dirty and lifting heavy boxes all the time!
At least I will be able to show off some sweet muscles when my work is all done! ;)
Any way... I recently went up to Rexburg, Idaho (where I will be attending BYU Idaho in January) to find a suitable apartment for me reside in during the said time above.
Shannon and Kevin ( my sweet sis and bro-in-law) helped me scope out some good places. It was fun to check things out, walk around campus and get a taste of where I'm going to be living and such in a couple of months. It was way fun. The only problem is now I am super excited to go and I still have to WORK for four more months. * heavy sigh* More money though right....more money right?!?!
And that's all folks. This is my life in a nutshell. For now any way!
I have an unusually schedule do to the fact that I work a swing shift (4 p.m. to 2 a.m.) almost every night. As crazy as it sounds though I like working, as much as any one can like standing for ten hours, getting all dirty and lifting heavy boxes all the time!
At least I will be able to show off some sweet muscles when my work is all done! ;)
Any way... I recently went up to Rexburg, Idaho (where I will be attending BYU Idaho in January) to find a suitable apartment for me reside in during the said time above.
Shannon and Kevin ( my sweet sis and bro-in-law) helped me scope out some good places. It was fun to check things out, walk around campus and get a taste of where I'm going to be living and such in a couple of months. It was way fun. The only problem is now I am super excited to go and I still have to WORK for four more months. * heavy sigh* More money though right....more money right?!?!
And that's all folks. This is my life in a nutshell. For now any way!
No comments:
Post a Comment