Monday, September 28, 2009

I Really Did Try!

First off my awesomely sweetness sis-in-law is an Amazing cook. Whilst I was out at her abode She made the most scrumptious Caramel, -covered in white chocolate and sprinkled with Cinnamon and Sugar, -Apples. And even though, (since I just had my gall bladder removed), I wasn't supposed to be ingesting anything high in fat, sugar (yada yada) and such I Munched those apples and was in Caramel Apple-y Heaven!

When I awoke this morning I found that i had hankering for some of those above mentioned Caramel apples. So I set out on the impossible task of duplicating 's cooking amazing-ness.

And here is the Final Result.
oh and uh... hehe, I forgot to buy Popsicle sticks so I improvised.
I thought it was quite genius really! ;)

Not too Bad Eh? Now the real question is Are they going to taste the same!


oh and p.s. Mom helped me dip the chocolate and such. So I did have a little bit of help and I'm sure that without it they wouldn't look so pretty!


Thanks You're the best and I can't wait to visit again!

1 comment:

Rivka said...

Awwwww, thanks Rust. I can't wait till you visit again, too. They look divine and I love the plastic forks. I also love that you used the word "Whilst". You rock my world, girl!

Loves-