Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Week down.....


I don't really know how to start this little writing ditty, also know as a blog post, so I'm just going to just right in!

It's Sunday (thank goodness) and I can now say that I've accomplished surviving through an entire week of What?!? College, that's right College. But do you want to know what's funny, school wasn't the hard part. It was having to learn to talk girl talk again.
Yeah yeah I can hear you laughing, but listen just hear me out...
First night, entered apartment through front door (actually there's only one door anyway) I heard an onslaught of: giggling, laughing, lots of talking, music, lots of "oh my gosh" "look at my hair! it's nasty" (etc.) and in short all sorts of craziness.

I think my eyes might of popped out of my head. Which wasn't good because I still needed to unpack, and after the first few minutes I almost just asked Shan if I could move in with them!
Not because I didn't like the girls ( I actually have come to fit in a little and love hanging out with them!) it was just a lot to take in all at once. And now I'm proud to say I can even manage talking dorky girl talk again. Not that I ever really stopped just ran a little out of practice that's all. Just had to polish it up again! :)

Any way. Things are going swell. And as much as school is a bit overwhelming I'm loving it.
The roomies and I went to a little shindig the other night up on campus, dancing, Lazer tag, dodge ball etc.
Ain't we cute! (Left to Right) Me, Camilla,Britt, Erin, and Kinzi) Camilla isn't our room mate, she is our next door neighbor, and Alli and Mandie couldn't make it. But it was a fun night anyway!

1 comment:

Rivka said...

My little Rusti, all grown up and saving China... in plad... in Rexburg... Awkward!

Looks like a party! Have a ball up there.