
I played my bagpipes today for a flag raising at the Freedom Academy private school. The ceremony was beautiful. (And if i must say so my self the bagpipes added quite the touch!!)
This got me thinking. It got me to thinking of all of the blessing I have and the opportunities I have privilege to because of the country in which I live. I may not know much of what is going on with our soldiers, but this I DO know, that they are fighting. They are fighting for freedom still. And they deserve our respect. I am so sick and tired of hearing people at my school insulting or making crude comments about our soldiers over in the Middle East. I do not care if what they think that we are doing over there is right or not. Those men are dying, and fighting for our country, and may we NEVER forget that.
I may not always believe that things over in the Middle East are working but those men are still Americans, and so AM I.
So this is my tribute, my thanks to those soldiers that are fighting for freedom, and giving their lives for what they believe in. I fully support our Troops.

1 comment:
Yeah, what she said!
Post a Comment