
So, even though I just turn 18 two days ago, I voted. With mom's help I signed up two weeks ago.
I was actually excited that I has the opportunity to vote this election. I read up on the candidates and made, well what I hope, an educated vote. I proudly wore my "I Voted" sticker all day, and at this very moment still have it stuck to my shirt. And if any body asked what the sticker was, I said Yup Today, I VOTED! (The sad thing was is that some people actually had to ask, and didn't know it was election day. What is the world coming to?)
2 comments:
way to go sis!
I just set my blog to private so if you want to be able to view it, please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address so I can invite you. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com.
Post a Comment